AOAAM’s Agenda at OMED 2021
All programs are listed in Central Time:
Friday, October 22, 2021
Friday - 9:30am - 10:30am CT
- Medications for Opioid Use Disorder (MOUD) in Incarcerated Populations
- Jon Lepley, D.O.
Friday - 10:30am - 11:30am CT
- Structure and Function of Drug Courts
- William Morrone, D.O.
Friday - 11:30am-12:30pm CT
- JAD: Selected Publications and Interactive Quiz
- R. Gregory Lande, D.O.
Friday - Break
Friday - 1:30pm-2:30pm CT
- Substance Use Disorders in Health Care Professionals
- John Tanner, D.O.
Friday - 2:45pm-3:45pm CT
- Psychedelic Therapy: A Review of Evidence-Based Treatment
- Philip Creps, D.O.
Friday - 4:00pm-5:00pm CT
- Buprenorphine in Chronic Pain Management: Transforming one life at a time
- Kathleen Farrell, D.O.
Saturday, October 23, 2021
Saturday - 9:30am-10:30am CT
- Buprenorphine Micro-Induction Protocol: Evidence-Based Review
- MJ Silva, D.O.
Saturday - 10:30am-11:30am CT
- Kratom Use Disorder: Considerations in the Primary Care Setting
- Curtis Bone, M.D.
Saturday - 11:30am-12:30pm CT
- Stimulant Use Disorder: An Overview of the Treatment Landscape
- James Latronica, D.O.
Saturday - Break
Saturday - 1:30pm-2:30pm CT
- Practical Clinical Updates in Cannabis and Cannabis Derivatives: Hemp-Derived Cannabinoids, Delta 8, and Beyond
- Veronica Ridpath, DO
Saturday - 2:45pm-3:45pm CT
- Body Fluid Toxicological Testing: Use and Limitations
- Anthony Dekker, DO
Saturday - 5:00pm CT
- AOAAM Annual Meeting – Register now - AOAAM Members Only (separate from OMED registration)
Saturday - 6:00pm CT
- AOAAM Strategic Planning & Board Dinner Meeting - 6:00PM (AOAAM BOT Only)
Sunday, October 24, 2021
Sunday - 8:00am-12:30pm CT
- The Office-Based Treatment for Opioid Use Disorders -Waiver Eligibility Training Part 1
- Stephen Wyatt, DO & Jon Lepley, DO
Download AOAAM's complete agenda at OMED 2021.
AOAAM will also have our annual meeting on Saturday, October 23, 2021 at 5:00 PM CT. Register now for the AOAAM Annual Meeting (separate from OMED registration)
We hope to see your there!